Friday, June 1, 2012

I don't know, I guess what I was trying to say that I think everything has changed. When we were younger, we didn't need anything to get us along in life, maybe a hug, or a kiss to make it better. But now that's gone. All we have is nothing less than depression, and doubt. We doubt our belief, (and that's fine, it's necessary.) But more than that, (and this is the part that isn't okay,) we doubt ourselves. Everything that we thought about ourselves has changed. Or is slowly being ripped apart by the masses. And morals aren't the problem, it's the people who are shouting morals. The people who say we need to change, we don't. YOU DO. and I know that you think that you're something special because you have "God," you aren't. I'm not in the wrong because of what I've done. Don't tell me I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment