Thursday, June 20, 2013

My heart broke.

Multiple times actually.
Okay... So when I first noticed it, I didn't want to draw attention to it, because you know. No ones ever done it for me. Also, you actually saying it to me was a blow. I felt like it was my fault. Maybe I just try taking the blame from everyone else. Maybe it was my fault.

Anyway- I think that you're so wonderful, and you should have a positive body image, because you actually are really beautiful. like the kind that is a big deal.

You shouldn't feel bad for doing whatever you are doing. And nothing you could do would make you a bad person. you're a good kid, but you're not really a kid anymore, you're practically a grown ass woman, you're just a good person. I don't want you to feel bad.

I just want you to feel happy, and love who you are. I don't want you to regret any decision you ever make. And I never want you to pick up that habit. Because I still do it. And you're worth so much to me as a friend, and I don't want you to ever feel like I do. it's not a good mental state I'm in, and I want so much better for you.

I can't even explain to you how much you mean to me. You are just as, if not more valuable than anyone else in this world. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

I just want you to know that I love you (like a friend) and even though my words are all jumbled and my sentences are poorly constructed, you should love yourself.



Also it stings to not be as close as we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment